We offer very reasonable priced training up to 4 hours every day and offer very nice clean moderately priced accommodation for your stay. Cooking facilities or even food cooked for you, single simple rooms up to high class hotel accommodation is available here.
We are on Cebu Island, We train Daily and with time off we can do snorkeling, SCUBA Diving, Kayaking, Biking, Hiking, Discos and more, We are surrounded by white sand beaches, water falls and hot springs. A perfect Martial Arts Training Holiday.
Come for our TWO WEEK training package or stay up to 2 months to complete your training.
It is very easy to arrive. Simply book your flight into and out of Cebu International Airport.
On arrival purchase a local smart sim card to insert into your phone so you can have direct contact with us. SIM card cost is $2. Then we can text and call each other easily.
On arrival taxis are directly out the front of the terminal. You then have two options.
1. Taxi all the way - two hours to Moalboal to our training area. Taxis are very well aware of this location. Cost is approx. $50-$60 direct two hours drive to us.
2. Taxi to the Cebu South Bus Terminal cost is $5, Then number 10 terminal Ceres Yellow Bus to Moalboal cost is $3 - so total trip is 3 hours total cost is $8.
NEW for 2016 - 30% off all training costs for 2016 if you make a 50% deposit prior to arriving.
We have new training costs and training methods, facilities to get the most out of your martial arts training holiday. After 5 years of full time instructional training here in the Philippines we can teach you the fastest and fullest methods in stick, hand and knife self defense. Either pay full on arrival or take advantage of 30% off by paying a deposit in advance. - please email for details. email@example.com
Training costs are covered below.
5 obvious reasons for coming to train with us in the Philippines
Arnis - Northern Philippines | Eskrima - Central Philippines | Kali - Southern Philippines
1. Cebu Island in the Philippines probably has more Grandmasters per capita of anyplace on planet Earth. Here we have Fathers who taught sons who in turn taught their sons and in turn their sons. A true authentic lineage in martial arts excellence only now, within the last few years, is this knowledge available to be learn by Westerners.
2. The Philippino martial arts systems are designed for real self defense forged over hundreds of years of life and death battles between the competing islands and clans. The Filipino martial arts systems are unique, sophisticated and devastating in effect. This is not an exercise or a dance lessons designed as martial arts for kids often found in the West.
3. Most martial arts training in the Western World is available twice a week perhaps a one hour lesson. Compare that to the rapid progress you can make here with our training facility. We have full time teachers / Instructors training here up to 4 hours everyday ready and waiting for your attendance. Become an Eskrima BlackBelt within a year with our intense training program.
4. The Philippines martial arts are extremely practical. They start with weapons like the stick, sword and knife and work through to hand to hand techniques all using the same methodology. This is a complete system not a hodge podge of mixed martial arts styles. These systems are not overly fancy and do not require any acrobatics in their moves. Anybody in any physical shape can gain from our classes - all body styles, any age at any skill level will find our training riveting, exhilarating and intensely practical.
5. Our training is very moderately priced. $20 per lesson hour allows you to involve yourself up to four hours training each day, with various masters and their varying systems. Living in the Philippines is also cheap and we arrange a one year visa from $300 and simple and practical accommodation for $100 per month. Internet access, delicious foods, entertainment and travel around the 7000 islands here is also cheap and readily available. Come to an oasis and combine a holiday and martial arts!
COSTS FOR HOTEL ACCOMMODATION AND MARTIAL TRAINING
TWO WEEK COURSE COSTS: 10 four hour lessons $1200 (hand, knife, stick) training.
4 hours a day for 5 days a week TWO WEEK COURSE in hand, stick and knife training - US$1200 for short term 2 weeks ( 10 days full training)
Pay you deposit above USD Debit, Credit Card or Paypal $420.00USD
$2000 = per month for training 5 days a week training 4 hours per day
Note: that equates to $25 per hour for high quality martial arts training.
$300 = per month for a private hotel room close to the training location access to toilet facilities, kitchen, refrigerator, clothes washing machine etc
= US$2000 per month for full time one month training
30% off training by deposit of 50% payment
Pay you deposit above USD Debit, Credit Card or Paypal $700.00USD
just email me for advise on your needs and i will help arrangement or arrive and spend one night and we can visit different choices to find what is best for you. I no longer have students living in the training area as there are so many nice choices here.
Days off for touring, i show you the best places to eat, party, swim, snorkel, SCUBA, motorcycle touring, mountain views trips and sunset views.
This training is all year round and only four students accepted at one time. First come first served, just contact me for vacancies and arrival times.
NEW for 2016 - 30% off all training costs for 2016 if you make a 50% deposit prior to arriving. We have new training costs and training methods, facilities to get the most out of your martial arts training holiday. After 5 years of full time instructional training here in the Philippines we can teach you the fastest and fullest methods in stick, hand and knife self defense. You can choose either to pay full costs on arrival or take advantage of 30% off by paying a deposit in advance. - please email for details.
OUR LAST TRAINING TRIP THIS YEAR WAS TO SWIM WITH THE WHALE SHARKS.