We cover Open Hand skills, Knife defenses and disarms and a very advanced stick fighting system.
Days off as you require for sight seeing..
Training includes daily -
:1 hour of knife defense and edge weapons
:1 hour of stick Close Quarter Escrima training
:1 hours of hand to hand combat Silat kung fu street style fighting.
email us today to plan your arrival!
If you decide to come and train with us you will have an adventure of a lifetime both living and training in the Philippine Islands. Life here is always exciting and we love to travel the surrounding regions, caves, beaches and islands as well as train. Invite a friend to come and train with you so then once you go home you both can always continue your practice and training.
Email us prior to arriving can
as I have been here 7 years and know the local environment and the rules to staying here. I also have found the best masters to teach the most effective styles.
Contact me for details I am here to help!
We can help you train for a day, train for a week, train for a month or train for a year!
We now have a new large training area just on the edge of Cebu City to the north 10 minutes out of town.
Here is the Philippines Islands
Arrive at Mactan Airport Cebu Island Philippines then catch a $10 taxi to our Liloan training area and residences.
Either stay in house or at our suggested local rooms, motels and resorts where prices vary according to your budget and needs.
If you desire to visit the Philippines and train in The Arts of Escrima, Kali, Silat, Arnis or Knife defense and also advanced effective hand to hand Chinese martial arts please feel free to email us to have a chat.
We can help you go in the right direction with the correct decisions prior to your arriving and answer any questions you may have. As a foreigner coming to the Philippines things are not easy to discover or arrange.
We advise you and help organize the things needed in you life, we are here to help with any language barrier, visa and transportation issues, accommodation and communications situations etc.
5 obvious reasons for coming to train with us in the Philippines
Arnis - Northern Philippines | Eskrima - Central Philippines | Kali - Southern Philippines
1. Cebu Island in the Philippines probably has more Grandmasters per capita of anyplace on planet Earth. Here we have Fathers who taught sons who in turn taught their sons and in turn their sons. A true authentic lineage in martial arts excellence only now, within the last few years, is this knowledge available to be learnt by Westerners.
2. The Philippino martial arts systems are designed for real self defense forged over hundreds of years of life and death battles between the competing islands and clans. The Filipino martial arts systems are unique, sophisticated and devastating in effect. This is not an exercise or a dance lessons designed as martial arts for kids often found in the West.
3. Most martial arts training in the Western World is available twice a week perhaps a one hour lesson. Compare that to the rapid progress you can make here with our training facility. We have numerous Grandmasters and Masters training here between 2 to 4 hours everyday ready and waiting for your attendance. Become an Eskrima BlackBelt within a year with our intense training program.
4. The Philippines martial arts are extremely practical. They start with weapons like the stick, sword and knife and work through to hand to hand techniques all using the same methodology. This is a complete system not a hodge podge of mixed martial arts styles. These systems are not overly fancy and do not require any acrobatics in their moves. Anybody in any physical shape can gain from our classes - all body styles, any age at any skill level will find our training riveting, exhilarating and intensely practical.
5. Our training is very moderately priced. $25 per lesson allows you to involve yourself up to four hours training each day, After you are competant there is testing with the various masters and their varying systems. Living in the Philippines is also cheap and we arrange a one year visa from $300 and simple and practical accommodation for $100 per month. Internet access, delicious foods, entertainment and travel around the 7000 islands here is also cheap and readily available. Come to an oasis and combine a holiday and martial arts!
"Ramon Rosada" RR Eskrima de Combate is beyond tournament arnis. It covers the whole range of possibilities inherent in actual street fights. It is both long range as well as close range weapons fighting."if you want to defeat your enemy you must get his weapon, then we must ask how to survive the fight if our own weapon is being held, locked or snatched by our opponent?"
This street practical thinking leads to drills, weapon snatches, locks, take downs and strikes that you do not find in today's modern arnis.
We train for the street first, love of the art second and tournaments third.
Just inquire today!
Martial Arts Holiday to Cebu Philippines Island
Wish to visit us here and train in Hand to Hand, Stick and Weapon defense? Let us help plan your arrival make it easy to train with the masters and enjoy your tip stress free. Thank you for viewing my channel lets now discuss on skype and email details and get you started.
Train with my personal Grandmasters in Weapons and Open Hand Filipino Jujitsu or Pinoy/Chinese Kung Fu Styles.
As seen in KungFuMagazine.com
Serada sensitivity forward forces practise and drills article written about our training in this magazine now available.
Rosada TWO HAND Balintawak Arnis Escrima
How I found Eskrima Arnis in the Philippines around Cebu Lapu Lapu and Bohol.
In discovering Rosada two hand balintawak the first thing i noticed is that it looks different from all the other arnis escrima and balintawak i have seen on youtube videos. This is because Rosada asked the question,"What if my opponent holds my stick?" he then went on through trial and error to formulate a whole new system to add to the current balintawak systems. Holding, controlling and disarming the opponents stick then became the main purpose of this system.
Many Arnis simply tapi-tapi an opponents hand or stick away and thus giving them their weapon back so they can then strike again. Rosada system has its focus on controlling the opponents stick from the first 'draw' or contact.
No way would you not take a gun from an assailant, disarm a knife and own someones weapon such as a stick ASAP. So knife fighting priorities attributes of Rosada Arnis Stick Two hand Balintawak System. Opponents stick control is the most vital target and the center line approach using shortest distance first strike principles.
Using exact same principles as wing chun: chii sau forward forward sensitivity drills and techniques based on centerline forward force. Chi Sau Sensitivity Drills and Trapping is a basis of wing chun and tai chi styles of kung fu. For Indeed it is validating to know it as a key fundamental of the two-hand-one-arnis-stick centerline grappling ideals of Rosada Style.
Close Range Stick Fighting often called Balintawak. These ideas will enhance your close range fighting and add to your skills a superior offensive defensive one strike victory concepts, instant disarms and the pressure sensitivity skills to place your opponent off balance, confused and unable to prevent your strikes where you choose them to land.
Could your Arnis benefit from knowing how to recover your stick from a grabbing opponent? Could your skills improve if you added to your current skills a principle of instant control of not only your own stick but also that of your opponents.
These principles also cross into knife and hand to hand defenses.
My mix of Chinese and Filipino styles is the core of jeet kune do taking what works and discarding the rest that does not work while keeping an open mind to develop our styles.
Thank you for your interest in our Philippines martial arts training holiday.
We offer a unique training in a special form of Balintawak Escrima.
I personally offer training and we also have local masters who will do personal lessons with our students.
Martial Science Total Control Kung Fu
Lessons in Scientific Dirty Street Stick Fighting and Hand to Hand Combat.
Martialarm Martial Arts Kung Fu is a total control system incorporating scientific body weapons with unconditional workability in both attacks and defense. Formula Fighting allows a pre-emptive attack and defense - a much faster system of fighting than the conventional 'reaction response' defenses. Formula fighting correctly applied transcends current martial arts technology to evolve into a martial science so to set new standards.
The system includes:
Smart error concepts and selective targeting
Pressure points and internal shock strikes
Multi-functional and military applications
Broken Rhythm or plyometric applications
Chi-Sau and automatic reflex systems
Stealth weapons and classifications
One arm combat strategies
Fire and forget formulas
Scientific Training For Speed
#1. Beginning of action
a. You must start in a positive delivery zone otherwise a negative zone can either injure your body parts or work against the intended action and become counter productive. (Newtons 1st law of motion)
b. Create an inertia breaker, a movement that will help you overcome the inertia (resistance to motion due to gravity and friction).
#2. Middle of action (Newtons 2nd Law)
a. After the inertia breaker you must continue the acceleration with a Booster. (Like a booster rocket, an extra aid, a second stage move)
b. All body parts eg arms and legs, in any move be it a punch, block or kick, must always end up in a bent elbow or knee movement to enable a very quick change in any direction at any time.
#3. End of action
NOTE: 'End' of action should not be taken literally as one should never really stop action until the job is done. Our 'end action' should be programmed to an interrupted continuity as if this stage is still the middle stage.
1. Revolutionized Martial Arts thinking and design of "Formula Fighting" or "Martial Arts by Numbers" that allows pre-emptive attack - a much faster system than the conventional "Reactionary Response" to attack.
2. Development and pioneered Martial Science - a system which enables practitioner of all styles to evaluate and modify current technologies to improve efficiency and allow comparisons with proof of technologies, concepts and technologies.
3. Developed the following technologies -
a. Sightless combat
b. Smart weapons systems
c. Stealth weapons systems
d. Fire-and-forget systems
e. Broken rhythm energy
f. Plyometrics applications
g. U.F.O. motions
h. Counter error programs
i. Convert errors into attack
j. Selective automatic targetting
The Three Cs - Capability - Control - Confidence
Certainty in containing the opponent by a huge technological edge and a super tough body and mind.
1. Capabilities - Current martial arts technologies have been transcended by total control in that it is a martial science based on fail proof concepts.
2. Control - Allows total control of the opponents capabilities making him defensively impotent. Multi-functional applications in everyday life as well as in self defense.
3. Confidence - The small, the UN-coordinated, the disabled and also the best and brightest will gain in self belief through this training.
Martial Science Offers
Attack systems that cant be blocked. A shield that cant be breached. Body toughening, Formula fighting, Stealth and U.F.O weapons including the Nukes. Mind freeze technology that shuts the opponent down. 3Cs Capabilities and Control bring about Confidence.
Martial Science Concepts
1.Traditional Martial Arts - Animal styles or based on kata and ritualized.
2. Eclectic Martial Arts - Collection of what works for the individual into a new style.
3. Designer Martial Arts - Only the usable of conscious mind, scientific and repeatable.
Stealth and unconventional punches and kicks add an increased to your arsenal and with graded weapons.
Days off as you require for sight seeing..
Training includes daily -
1 hour of knife defense and edge weapons training -
1 hour of stick escrima training -
2 hours of hand to hand combat Silat kung fu street style fighting.